Thursday, September 9, 2010

Playing Catch Up from Xanga, Originally dated September 6, 2010

Took a trip to the County Fair Today! It has been years!
Made sure every animal got a head pat
The Cow's

The Piggies


Sheep

Chicks and Chickens


Even the Turkeys!

Made fun of the moldy prize winning food.... everything had ants and flies buzzing on it with plenty of mold on top!


They had amazing side show attractions, my sister paid a dollar to see the Giant Rat. Which was basically a Capybara. Still worth the dollar!


I love all the colorful rides, we didn't take the time to ride them though

And of course, the Good Stuff! My little group had a smattering of Fish Sandwiches, Stromboli's, Birch Beer, Cotton Candy, Elephant Ears, Steak on a Stick... but passed up the deep friend oreos (had em before) deep friend twinkies and candy bars and cheese cakes etc!

But none of this mattered to me when i learned about the Elephant Encounter... I was ALL OVER THAT! I love Elephants. This traveling couple owns Cora (Asian and 51 years old) and Shannon (African and 35 years old). They take them around and educate people about them and offer rides at the end. They seemed well cared for and loved very much!




I would be ALL OVER THIS. Hanging from an elephants mouth for show... where do i sign up?



Cutest Butts ever!


When we got home I started my Couch to 5k program. M/W/F I will run on the treadmill. Week one consists of 60 seconds of jogging altered with 90 seconds walking... they up the anty each week until your running the entire time. I want to also commit to yoga on T/T. Im pretty jazzed about being back on an exercise program! Now we are enjoying this super fun bottle of wine in our super cute (not wine glasses) glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment