Thursday, September 9, 2010

Playing Catch Up from Xanga, Originally dated June 2010

Its a cool 70-something here in Ohio and our nights are dipping into the 40's (wtf mate?) and i would enjoy the crisp fall-like air if i didnt have a huge sinus headache that is making me want to crawl into bed and forget about the day.
I was semi productive today- I called and got the balance on my car loan ($2,300 - woot) and realized at our current pace of paying a ton on it each month that it will be payed off this fall and 2 years early on the loan! I also called and got some stuff started to take the PMI off on our home loan. At least ill know what i need to do and if it is even time for that.
Then I got bored and started reading my zipped files of my old blog (bork) and started stalking people who used to comment on my old blog. I found a few that really had me excited to see they still exist and actively blog! One guy we befriended (any of you remember Jyoseph?) i found on facebook and we all started chattin again... he said he felt as though we were long lost siblings. I couldnt agree more. Its funny how the blog world is like that... I have so many friends that i have not met in person and may never meet in person but feel as though i do.
 Okay here are some pictures I forgot to post... A great one of most the group that stayed with us last week taken by Emma:

During the cook out Vega layed in chalk and this happened:

My gal Kerry brought over her little man... Love her...and Little Charlie:

Bili looks like a natural doesnt he?

On the topic of kids... We are still on team No kids for now and no plans for the future. But i watched the movie "The Business of Being Born" three times... which is a very informative documentary all about natural child birthing (and i saw Ricki Lake's Vagina). But wow... if and when the time comes i will SERIOUSLY consider the natural path. And to top it off I recently befriended a super awesome woman who happens to be a midwife and has been for years. Its weird to meet someone and think hmm... yeah id let you pull a baby out of me :)
So we arent making plans but i love exploring options and learning new things so i drove Bili nuts for a few days talking about water birth in the living room :)
My child for now, Vega, had a playdate with an Irish Wolfhound Puppy...
Vega and Tallulah:

It went well ^
And a few weeks ago we attended an awesome bonfire

For some reason there was not one... not two... but FOUR axes and a pitchfork at this fire...

Well at some point tonight we might take a walk and then head to bed early... there has been some epic cuddle time happening in the Kribbs house hold lately and its addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment