Friday, February 10, 2012

Photo Shoot Weekend

Set up tomorrow and shoot all day sunday...outside...in the snow. aye!
I was actually watching videos on Smizing and showing emotion with your eyes to try and practice. LOL

Yesterday I took off the day for doctors appointments. First was an appointment to have my blood drawn so my doctor can see how I'm doing. No current health concerns, but all in the name of preventative medicine. Although part of me is a little freaked they will come back with the results and be like YOU ARE JACKED.

So at 7am me and about 6 old people sat in a tiny office waiting to be picked to be pricked. The Nurse adored my juicy and plump veins. And i barely have a mark. I was home by 8 and napping by 9:30! Back out around 11! Ran some errands And had my dentist appointment. They had to bring out a special machine to clean my gum line...cause it had been THREE YEARS since i was in. What is wrong with me...i have insurance. I love my dentist and his office-they are all so nice. Anyways no cavities. hooray.

Back home to play with SOFT CHALK PASTELS! Pinterest has been booming with hair chalking... use Soft Pastels (NOT OIL!), wet your hair and rub it in... heat set when done. Ta-Da! Temporary Hair color! Some colors also pop on brunettes too! And it washes out. But its also Live color on your hair so it could possibly stain things. I haven't washed my hair yet but am very pleased with the results so far:


Bili finished a painting he has been working on forever for our living room. He drew all these individual animals in his sketch book... scanned them into the computer to color them in. Printed the colored version to scale for the canvas, cut them out, modge-podged it down and then painted over them to fade the paper lines. I love it!





In our bedroom Vega has an old Papasan cushion as her bed...and beside it is Klohe's cheetah print bed. Both girls also have comforters to snuggle in. Well Klohe was kicking her blanket around the other night and kicked it onto Vega's bed, before she could figure out how to drag it back - Vega stole it and laid on it...so after some confusion Klohe laid beside Vega. The last few nights they have been sleeping pretty much cuddled and I think its super cute. Especially since Vega is such a rotten only child and its good to see her sharing :)



My Caster Bean plants are growing so fast! So are the moon flower's growing in the bucket behind them!



Thinking about making another pinterest recipe tonight...blueberry cupcakes. And watching the snow fall!
~~~~
About once a week...usually a monday or tuesday... i have been needing to go to bed around 8pm. That means i have been pushing myself too far the rest of the week and have some sleep debt to pay off! Either way it feels great to be caught up. I remember reading one time that the sleep you get before midnight is better quality then the sleep you get after midnight. Something to do with the moon. Earths Pull. I dunno. Even if its a crock, i do feel better going to bed early and waking early then going to bed late and sleeping late.

This past weekend we had a lot of time at home... it was nice. By the time our evening plans would kick in i was rearing to get outta here. And the weather has been beautiful!

Bili finished some sculptures for me to hang on the wall:





I had to repot my moonflower seeds b/c they were pushing the top of the container off.... my little over achievers!



And I made some BOMB mini cupcakes... Moist Pumpkin Cupcake, topped with home made buttercream that had a few shots of Captain Morgans Spiced Rum in it. YUM! I used an idea from pinterest for the icing color- it turned out okay, i dont think ill do it again.





Sunday night we all watched the foosball game and ate more food then necessary....drank MUCH more then necessary.... went to bed MUCH later then necessary. Which made Monday suck all the more.

 cute picture of Klohe!

No comments:

Post a Comment