Friday, February 10, 2012

October 2011



I am so tired. Partly due to a constant busy schedule. And this grey sky + rain doesn't help the Psyche either.

So to finish off last weeks bad Karma trend ... Thursday night Bili hopped into bed fast- and his leg swung out and BROKE THE WINDOW by the bed. It sounded like a chandelier crashing to the floor and was so weird. After first we were in disbelief. Then made sure his foot was okay. Then the clean up.... and the frantic fear that i missed a piece of glass IN OUR BED.it was a long night. I even woke up mad.







Good news- Bili was able to take the window out and replace the glass for $26. Thats pretty darn cool.

I spent the rest of the weekend with the farm at the Atwood Fall Festival. So we were outside in the cold drizzle all day. The first day was so rainy we didnt even get the animals out of the trailer, just walked around and shopped. I like odd things (SHOCKER!) and brought home two taxidermy deer legs...





Not sure of the back story but basically a 1 week old male Alpaca was brought to the farm Saturday. He will be buddies with the month old Llama female. Of all the animals they have... i think Llama/Alpaca Babies are my FAVORITE!

Zoe and Seth love each other !



Llama in the kitchen!



Sunday I spent half my day with a 6mth old Syrian Grizzly... playing, educating people, sharing my spaghetti...



He sat in his fruit loops and a blue one stuck to his butt. HAHAHA!





Then i finished the day snuggled with the babies! We kept each other warm!



No comments:

Post a Comment